Do you enjoy windows application development and have experience interfacing with hardware devices? Do you also have experience working with web services? If so, Grant Street Group has a position that requires your expertise: developing and maintaining a solution that enables our website to interface with local Point of Sale devices.
Our products provide the capability to connect our web based software to devices such as credit card PIN pads, check scanners, and printers. Your primary focus will be working on a team to maintain the windows service (C# .Net) bridging web browser and peripherals. You will also have the opportunity to work with the web services that interact with this service.
What makes you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of 2 years experience in windows application development in a team environment.
- BS degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Advanced level of .NET C# programming
- Experience with Windows Services
- Experience with other languages such as Go, Perl, or Python in a Unix environment
- Experience with web services
What other (optional) skills do we like to see?
- Point of Sale system experience
- Credit card payment processing / PCI compliance
- Integration with devices such as PIN Pads, scanners, printers
- Visual C++
- SQL (MySQL preferred)
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then maybe Grant Street is for you!