Are you interested in applying your skills as a real estate title examiner or abstractor with a company that is committed to quality and customer service? Are you looking for the opportunity to work from home, a full benefits package, the chance to earn an annual bonus, and the technology and equipment you would expect from an organization who gets it right for their employees? Then think about Grant Street Group!
Our team of title examiners search and examine online public records to create robust property information reports for counties in Florida, and we’re looking for a new team member. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the rules and statutes governing real property titles, conveyances and transactions, judgments, liens, orders and other property encumbrances. Searching and analyzing deed chains and encumbrance documentation using plat books, metes-and-bounds legal descriptions, probate, divorce, foreclosures, tax deeds and quiet title actions is all part of a day’s work.
What makes you the perfect fit to join us?
- 4+ years of recent experience researching and examining real estate titles and related property and owner documents online
- Must be able to perform complete 20-year searches. Florida tax deed search experience strongly preferred.
- Able to follow an established process and set of guidelines to take the results of your research and examination and create a detailed report
- Skilled at learning and using a variety of technologies daily
- Superior attention to detail and decision-making skills to identify important and relevant documents and read and extract relevant information from them
- Clear and concise writing skills to document and translate complicated scenarios into simple-to-understand explanations that paint a picture of each property for the customer
- Self-starter mentality with comfort in directing your own training or work as necessary
- Able to work effectively and efficiently from home in an environment with constant change, operating under frequent strict deadlines
If you are up to this type of challenge we want to hear from you and learn why you are different than all the rest. Click the link, submit your resume, and tell us why you want to work at Grant Street Group. (We’ll do the rest!)
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, Grant Street is for you.
(Note that outsourced solutions including offshore centers will not be considered.)