We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant. The working hours for this position are flexible, but we’d be looking for a commitment of at least 20 hours per week. (Options would include 10AM-2PM, Monday through Friday, or 8AM-5PM for three days per week.)
Do you have an eye for detail and refuse to settle for “good enough” when you can get things “just right”? Do you have excellent customer service skills and a knack for anticipating others’ needs? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Grant Street Group as an Office Administrative Assistant.
Our Admin Team is known for rolling out the red carpet to all our employees and clients. As an Office Administrative Assistant, you will support the smooth operation of our downtown Pittsburgh office.
You’ll have the opportunity to make employees’ work life easier by taking on a variety of responsibilities:
- Reception – Responding to all incoming phone inquiries
- Meal and event food ordering
- Packing and shipping coordination
- Calendaring for various team meetings
- Maintaining meeting and conference rooms, including setup, breakdown, cleanup
- Maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen/café area
- Inventory, ordering, packing and stocking supplies
- Running errands for various needs around the office
- Organizing and keeping the office and all storage areas neat
- Working with building management on maintenance issues
- Working with third party vendors on facilities/maintenance projects
- Supporting other administrative team members as needed
You’d be great for this position if you have the following:
- Service-oriented mindset, with excellent interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude and ability to anticipate office needs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service, with a courteous, friendly, and accommodating demeanor
- Ability to use basic office productivity tools such as Google Suite or Microsoft Office
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then maybe Grant Street is for you!