Our business analyst interns share a passion for problem solving and the intellectual curiosity needed to learn continuously. Our work approach doesn’t depend on a specific major, and in fact, our interns have come from a wide variety of majors such as business, history, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
What will you do as a business analyst intern? You’ll act as a liaison between our clients and our developers. You’ll identify and diagnose complex cause/effect relationships. When one domino falls you want to know what other dominoes will come tumbling down as a result. But you won’t stop there. Why did it fall? Does it have to fall? Will it happen again?
Over the course of your summer you’ll join one of our product teams and work on your own project, with the freedom and autonomy to learn and grow but the structure to keep you from getting stuck. Past projects have involved application metric dashboards, data analysis, business process documentation, and software testing. You’ll interact with clients, learn from full-time employees, and make an impact at Grant Street while developing your professional skills.
What makes you the perfect fit? We seek talented folks who:
- Have a strong record of academic achievement.
- Seek out opportunities to learn.
- Want to know why things work the way they do.
- Excel at explanations with the right amount of detail.
- Communicate capably with the spoken and written word.
- Know how to collaborate within a team environment.
- Dedicate themselves to learning.