Do you want to discover what it’s really like to work in IT support?
Do you have a “can do” attitude, a helpful demeanor, and a willingness to learn new things?
Have you been interested in technology for as long as you can remember?
Then Grant Street Group has the summer internship for you!
As an IT Services intern, you’ll have the opportunity to problem solve user level desktop and network support issues with our team of full-time IT professionals. One minute you’ll be troubleshooting a new technology tool and the next minute you’ll be climbing a ladder and under a desk to get our equipment where it needs to be. You’ll be a friendly face in the office to help work on the support queue, and you’ll take on several projects to improve upon your professional skills and make a lasting impact at Grant Street Group.
You will gain experience in a variety of areas, such as:
- Assisting users with desktop support issues for both Macs and PCs.
- Researching solutions on software help desk tickets.
- Troubleshooting and testing changes to network configurations.
- Assisting a group of IT support professionals on project tasks.
- Assisting in mobile device support for Apple and Android operating systems.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited for you to apply using the link below and begin your career with us.