Are you interested in open source technologies and dynamic languages?
As a Software Development Intern at Grant Street Group, you will explore exciting aspects of the intersection of technology and finance and work on production code alongside seasoned developers.
Over the course of your summer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on your own project with one of our product teams. We want you to have the freedom and autonomy to learn and grow but the structure to keep you from getting stuck.
- Go, Perl, Ruby, or Python programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Outstanding coding skills
- Excellent organizational decision-making and communication skills
- Excellent grades and a track record of success (Have a strong record of academic achievement)
Experience with any of the following is helpful:
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on Grant Street Group while developing your professional skills.
The position is based at our downtown Pittsburgh headquarters location assuming the office has reopened at that time. If not, interns will be permitted to work remotely. Candidates must be available on a full-time basis throughout the summer.