PaymentExpress supports PIN debit card transactions from debit card brands including: Accel, AFFN Alaska Option11, ATH, Credit Union 24, Interlink, Jeanie, Maestro, NetWorks, NYCE, Plus, PULSE, SHAZAM, and STAR.
Why Offer PIN Debit?
- Low flat dollar convenience fee, with no transaction size cap
- Increase in-office electronic payments and decrease payment acceptance costs
- Prepare your office for EMV (chip cards)
- Accept contactless payments (including Apple Pay)
- Protect card data with point-to-point encryption
PIN Debit Devices
We can supply our PaymentExpress clients with PIN debit devices (EMV, contactless, Apple Pay, and P2PE compatible), free of charge.
Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
Protect your card payer’s data from malware and skimming devices. PaymentExpress offers a Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solution that provides end-to-end protection of cardholder data from the point of service (swipe, tap, or dip) all the way to the processor.