Grant Street Group is a growth-oriented privately held software development company that supports a variety of clients in specialized financial transactions. Our hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) applications support tax collection, electronic payments, auctions of fixed income and legal instruments, and more.
There are many reasons you should consider joining us. Here are just a few:
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Telecommuting Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401k, 529 plans
- Paid holidays and generous vacation
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, Grant Street is for you.
Want to start a discussion on your qualifications? You can start that process by viewing our open positions below.
Open Full-Time Positions
- Perl Software Developer
- Senior Perl Software Developer
- SDDC Engineer (Linux/VMware)
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- TaxSys® Business Analyst – Pittsburgh or Telecommute
- TaxSys® Communication Specialist and Client Liaison – Pittsburgh or Telecommute
Summer 2015 Internships
Grant Street Group offers internships to students interested in experiencing the business world. As an intern at Grant Street Group you will explore exciting aspects of the intersection of technology and finance.