Do you have a passion for administrative work and collaboration? Has anyone ever asked you, “How do you keep it all straight?”, and you know it’s your superior organizational skills and attention to detail that set you apart? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Grant Street Group as an Administrative Assistant.
Our Admin department is known for rolling out the red carpet to all employees, not just the executive team. We’re constantly shifting between tasks, reordering priorities, and taking on new projects, and through it all, we’re meticulous about the quality of our work.
We are looking for a full-time Monday – Friday Administrative Assistant who will work remotely and in our downtown Pittsburgh office as needed.
You will be taking on a variety of responsibilities:
- Reception – Responding to all incoming phone inquiries
- Event/Conference/Travel planning
- Packing and shipping coordination
- Calendaring for various team meetings
- Inventory, ordering, packing, and stocking supplies
- Organizing and keeping the office and all storage areas neat
- Working with building management on maintenance issues
- Working with third-party vendors on facilities/maintenance projects
- Supporting other administrative team members as needed
You’d be great for this position if you have the following:
- Service-oriented mindset, with excellent interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude and ability to anticipate office needs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proofread and pay attention to details
- Outstanding customer service, with a courteous, friendly, and accommodating demeanor
- Capable of adjusting priorities and deviating from routines
- Ability to use basic office productivity tools such as Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you and you want the challenge and rewards of working for a growth-oriented organization, then we can’t wait to review your application.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then maybe Grant Street is for you!