Do you have a passion for coordinating complex corporate events and conferences? Are you a self starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment? Are you a flexible team member that is comfortable wearing many different hats?
Then Grant Street Group has the position for you!
As an Event Coordinator, you will work with our Event Team on a variety of projects, such as our bi-annual internal company events and client user group meetings. We are looking for a dedicated event coordinator who will apply their conference and event planning talents to delight our internal and external clients.
What makes you the perfect fit for this opportunity?
- Experience planning conferences and events.
- Ability to create and execute project plans.
- Ability to manage schedules and adjust to competing priorities.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel and the ability to use Google Apps.
- Superior customer service including the ability to perform under tight deadlines and adjust plans to immediately meet client needs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to proofread supporting conference/event planning documents.
This position is based at our downtown Pittsburgh office location and may require 2-3 weeks of travel per year for conferences or other events.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then Grant Street is the place for you!