Do you enjoy working in HR because you value variety, impact, and innovation? Would you like to join an HR department that believes humans are more than just resources? If so, the HR Generalist position at Grant Street Group may be the perfect fit!
GSG is a growing software company and our HR department focuses on finding, keeping and developing our talented people. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding HR team consisting of recruiters, generalists, and coordinators. We all work remotely and wear a variety of hats daily!
Here are a few things we believe:
- When you put people over policies and freedom over management, great things happen
- Across the company, we hire for values and character and are willing to train skills
- HR is not about saying “no”
You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to our compensation strategy by participating in bi-annual compensation reviews.
- Participate in our benefits management and administration by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs, and educating employees.
- Conduct special projects in areas such as retention, legal compliance, and benefits analysis.
- Work cross functionally with the finance and operations departments on everything from payroll, to onboarding, and employee relations.
You are right for this position if:
- Your core values of humility, generosity, and trust affect every aspect of your work
- You take initiative and volunteer to take on additional responsibilities
- You are comfortable applying your judgment to make decisions in situations where there isn’t one clear answer
- You are never satisfied; you always want to learn more
- You have exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- You have previous experience in an HR Generalist or similar position
This position is open to U.S.-based telecommuters. If you live (or want to) in Pittsburgh, you can work in our beautiful headquarters atop the Heinz building.
We can’t wait to get to know you and discover how you’ll impact the company. Apply today to start the conversation!