Do you enjoy working in HR because you value variety, impact, and innovation? Would you like to join an HR department that believes humans are not just resources? If so, the HR Generalist position at Grant Street Group may be the perfect fit!
GSG is a growing software company and our HR department focuses on finding, keeping, and developing our talented people. You’ll be joining a small but mighty HR team consisting of an HR manager and another generalist, plus a recruiter and a coordinator!
Here are a few things we believe:
- When you put people over policies and freedom over management, great things happen
- Recruiting is not just an HR task; it’s deeply ingrained in the company strategy
- Across the company, we hire for values and character and are willing to train skills
- HR is not about saying “no”
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead our hiring efforts by coordinating with finance, operations, and other teams to determine staffing needs, write compelling job descriptions, develop recruiting plans, and refine interview processes.
- Use your eye for talent during a variety of interviews – first round calls, competency-based interviews, and final round interviews.
- Contribute to our compensation strategy by crafting and communicating offer packages to new hires, participating in annual compensation reviews, and creating total compensation letters.
- Conduct special projects in areas such as benefits, retention, legal compliance, and performance management.
You are right for this position if:
- Your core values of humility, generosity, and trust affect every aspect of your work
- You take initiative and volunteer to take on additional responsibilities
- You are comfortable applying your judgment to make decisions in situations where there isn’t one clear answer
- You are never satisfied; you always want to learn more
- You have exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- You have previous experience in an HR Generalist or similar position
This position is open to U.S.-based telecommuters. If you live (or want to) in Pittsburgh, you can work in our beautiful headquarters atop the Heinz building.
We can’t wait to get to know you and discover how you could add value to the company from Day 1. Apply today to start the conversation!