Do you have a passion for administrative work and collaboration? Has anyone ever asked you “How do you keep it all straight?”, and you know it’s your superior organizational skills and attention to detail that set you apart? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Grant Street Group’s HR department as an HR Coordinator.
Your primary responsibility will be to guide our candidates through the recruiting process. We have a thorough interview process here, and your commitment to being detail-obsessed will ensure that candidates proceed through each step with ease. When it’s time to schedule interviews, you’ll look at busy schedules as a puzzle to be solved.
Recruiting isn’t the only tool in your tool belt. You’ll be working on the onboarding process as well – from the minute an offer is accepted all the way to a new employee’s first week at Grant Street Group! You’ll also be learning about our HR software system and various department projects.
Our HR department doesn’t believe that humans are a resource. Instead, our department strives to be a resource for the amazing humans that work here.
Here are the qualities that make you the perfect fit:
- Outstanding planning and time management capabilities
- Tech-savvy, with superior ability in Google Applications and Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow a well-defined process and create excellent documentation
- Capable of adjusting priorities and deviating from routines
- Ability to write and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to proofread and pay attention to details
- Experience working collaboratively with others
- Experience with project work
- Professionalism and integrity
If you want the challenge and rewards of working for a growth-oriented organization, then this could be the job for you.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, Grant Street is for you.
We look forward to reviewing your application!