Do you possess killer organizational, analytical and communication skills, with a keen eye for detail? Do you have a passion for providing superior service?
At Grant Street Group, we rely on our IT Services team to help our business reach customers all over the country. We are seeking an IT Specialist who is eager to use and grow their technological skills on a nationwide stage. In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information/systems, build solutions, implement new software, and assist in troubleshooting and problem resolution. You will be an integral part of our IT Services team and be given challenging assignments and opportunities to lead initiatives and projects.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Write and maintain custom scripts and make use of other automations to increase team and company productivity
- Lead technical projects such as implementations of new tools or migrations to new platforms
- Conduct regular software maintenance; patching, testing, scheduling production upgrades
- Create and maintain documentation of system configurations and processes
- Work with our security team to ensure compliance with security policies and best practices
- Support our technologically adept staff with troubleshooting advanced issues related to Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, and workstation issues
What makes you a good fit? You should have:
- Understanding of OS X and Windows operating systems
- Experience with centralized management of desktop systems (Airwatch/Workspace One)
- Knowledge of workstation hardware and software
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, and Network Security
- General comprehension of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- General knowledge of documentation and ticket management systems
Here are just some of the tools we use. Experience with any of them is helpful:
- Google Workspace
Grant Street Group is a growing company providing SaaS in fields such as electronic payments, auctions, and tax collection and billing. Our customers include banks, financial companies, and state and local governments.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.