Do you have a talent for content creation? Can you tame complex documents? If you enjoy collaborating across teams and possess superior organizational skills, creativity, and attention to detail, keep reading!
As Proposal and Marketing Specialist you will be creating and maintaining a consistent brand voice in content geared toward prospects, clients, and internal audiences. You’d have the opportunity to work closely with Grant Street Group’s Business Development team to devise content strategies that will aid in expanding the company’s client-base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a broad array of marketing content such as social media postings, press releases, white papers, and website content.
- Completing new business Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, including all aspects of the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
- Developing proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements
- Creating compelling presentations for prospect demos using Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Development of demonstration materials, marketing and sales collateral, sales conference preparation, and direct marketing campaigns.
- Providing support with sales efforts, including meetings, demos, and virtual or physical tradeshows and events.
You’d be a great fit if you have the following:
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and document formatting skills
- Strong sense of design for physical and digital branded content, including page layout and graphic design
- Familiarity with technical specifications for print and digital design
- Ability to use Google Workplace Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Prior experience in sales and marketing in the technology industry
- A demonstrated understanding of effective proposal, presentation, and marketing content development and production
Grant Street Group is an innovative and rapidly growing software company that supports a variety of clients in specialized financial transactions. Our hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) applications focus on tax collection, electronic payments, bond auctions, and more.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service – just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Our company is structured to support remote work, and we’ve fostered an environment of exceptional responsiveness and collaboration across teams. If you are passionate about your work, have entrepreneurial spirit, and want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, Grant Street is for you.