Are you passionate about learning? Does the prospect of working on security, networking, and audits sound like your dream job? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Grant Street Group!
Grant Street Group is a growing company providing SaaS in fields such as electronic payments, auctions, and tax collection and billing. Our customers include banks, financial companies, and state and local governments.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join its infrastructure team providing top-notch support and technical expertise to a growing company. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for network configuration and support, security, and audits:
- Network configuration of various routers, firewalls and switches
- Firewall access list maintenance
- Management and oversight of security event management tools
- Assist with audit tasks and participate in audits such as SSAE18 and PCI-DSS
- Prioritizing and following up on tickets until resolved
- Escalating unresolved issues to appropriate team members
What makes you the perfect fit?
- Personal qualities
- 3-5 years of experience
- Highly organized
- Detailed and customer-focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills
- Understanding of network routing (OSPF, BGP)
- Experience writing firewall access lists (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, etc)
- Security Incident Response
- Responding to Vulnerabilities
- Security Alert Management
- Technical documentation management
- System Security Plans
- Security Control Documentation
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Security incident and event software (Graylog, InsightIDR, ArcSight, AlienVault, etc)
- Security scanners (Nessus, InsightVM, etc)
- Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, etc)
- VMware (vCenter, vSphere, NSX, vRNI, etc)
This position is open to telecommuters. There is minimal travel: 4-6 trips per year for on-site meetings in Pittsburgh or work in one of our data centers. If you live (or want to) in Pittsburgh, you can work in our beautiful headquarters atop the Heinz building.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.