Are you organized, positive-minded, and customer-focused? Do you enjoy problem-solving and learning challenging software applications? If so, the Product Support Analyst position at Grant Street Group may be the perfect fit.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus for this role.
You’ll work on-site within the Orange County Tax Collector’s office, ensuring their experience using Grant Street Group’s TaxSys software is seamless and efficient. To succeed in this role, you must develop subject matter expertise in various areas: our products, our support delivery processes, and how our clients and internal teams use our products in their day-to-day operations.
You are the perfect fit if you:
- Have a knack for understanding customer needs and finding ways to satisfy them.
- Take initiative and have a self-starter mentality.
- Continually seek proactive ways to improve the status quo.
- Excel at explaining things with the right amount of detail.
- Are a dedicated learner with the ability to use software.
This position is open to residents of the Orlando, FL area. We expect the selected candidate to work in the Orange County Tax Collector’s office about 4 days per week, with the option to work from home about 1 day per week. Limited travel will be required for in-person company events.
- Resolving incoming requests and questions. Clients and teammates alike come to you when they have a question, problem, or suggestion. You are known as a subject matter expert, and our clients rely on that expertise regularly. Whether the issue is major or minor, you know that Grant Street Group takes Software as a Service literally.
- Finding ways to reduce the frequency of support issues. You identify shortcomings and suggest solutions to those problems. When roadblocks present themselves, you creatively pursue solutions by collaborating with other teams to remove them.
- Taking initiative.You go above and beyond to identify opportunities to better serve the client. Whether by keeping support documentation up-to-date or creating a new support process to streamline support requests, you are an active participant in the team’s success and the success of the company as a whole.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Before you begin the interview process, remember that we tend to pay special attention to those who put extra effort into their applications. We are radical proponents of the belief that you are more than just a resume. If you’re excited about this opportunity, we can’t wait to get to know you!