Dear Future Project Manager:
Do you enjoy collaborating with a variety of talented people? Are you comfortable taking on new challenges and asking lots of questions? Is your philosophy on process responsive to each unique assignment? If so, keep reading!
Do you compete with your colleagues for recognition? Do you thrive on status? Do you strictly follow protocols and processes? If so, this is NOT the company for you.
We want to ask you those questions upfront to make sure you appreciate working here as much as we do. At Grant Street Group, our approach is simple: We aim to foster an unparalleled experience of freedom and fairness at work. We’ve found that when you put people over policies and trust over direction, great things happen.
How does this approach play out in our Project Management Office? It means that we prioritize a service-oriented mindset, are creative in our quest to add value, collaborate generously with our peers and our clients, and offer customized support on each of our projects.
You’ll love this role if:
- Your core values of humility, generosity, empathy, and trust affect every aspect of your work
- You thrive in ambiguity and like building processes instead of having your tasks laid out for you step by step
- You have enthusiasm for everything from software implementations to company-wide strategic initiatives
- You demonstrate exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- You are a strong leader who enthusiastically serves product and project teams
If all of that aligns with how you work then you might be exactly what we’re looking for. Here are a few more requirements our hiring manager asked us to pass along:
- 3+ years of experience managing complex projects.
- Experience working in a collaborative PMO or similar environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. The exact amount will vary from project to project.
- Software project experience is not required, but is given special consideration.
Want to know more about what you could expect if you join us?
Grant Street Group is an innovative and rapidly growing software company that supports a variety of clients in specialized financial transactions. Our hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) applications focus on tax collection, electronic payments, bond auctions, and more. As a project manager, you’ll be primarily involved with implementing our software solutions in government agencies across the country.
Our company is structured to support remote work, which means you’ll have options to create your own work space. Grant Street offers exceptional responsiveness across teams, so if you need technical support or project-related guidance, help is only a Slack message away.
We can’t wait to get to know you and discover how you will impact Grant Street Group for the better! As you’ll discover, we have a unique application process because you’re so much more than just a resume.
Your future teammates