Do you want to help a Pittsburgh-based 200+ employee software company plan and manage its growth? Are you ready to progress from analyzing a single line on an income statement and hungry to see the bigger picture? Does your dream job capitalize on your abilities to understand and convey financial data?
Then you should consider working for Grant Street Group as a Senior Financial Analyst!
Grant Street Group continues to anticipate the growth of its SaaS model to our public sector clients. Whether it is tax processing, electronic payments, or internet bond auctions, we have tools to make government work better.
You will partner with our CFO and Controller to create and maintain the financial tools that our Executive group uses to make business decisions essential to the success of our company. You will help create financial plans, manage budgets and forecasts, assess project, product and customer profitability, develop dashboard analytics and industry metrics, and ensure cash flows are on target, all while becoming exposed to the essentials of how our business works.
What would make you the right fit for this position? You should have:
- Four year degree in finance or accounting, MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 4+ years as a financial analyst, with advanced financial/cash flow modeling, financial reporting, and forecasting/budgeting experience.
- Advanced Excel with data skills, e.g.,pivot tables and lookup function.
- Work samples demonstrating your analytical/financial modeling capabilities.
- Attention to detail, organization skills, ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Strong communication skills with the spoken and written word.
- Presentation skills suitable to providing information to C-Level executives.
- Experience working with ERP Financials (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Financial Force).
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit, and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then maybe Grant Street is the place for you!
Want to start a discussion on your qualifications? Apply today.