Are you looking for an opportunity to build a resume as an administrative professional? Interested in learning about and practicing procedures that help run a business? Do you want experience in a software technology company that is a leader in its field? Then Grant Street Group has an opportunity for you as an administrative intern!
We are a growth-oriented privately held software development company that supports a variety of clients in specialized financial transactions. Our hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) applications support tax collection, electronic payments, bond auctions and more.
What competencies could help qualify you for this opportunity?
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply software that supports calendar management, scheduling, travel, e-mails, and messaging.
- Familiarity with phone systems, office support technologies, and general office procedures.
- Capability in Word, Excel, and Google Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to self manage deadlines, multiple assignments, and daily work routines.
- Ability to collaboratively work with others and be seen as a service oriented type of person.
Candidates should have a strong academic record and/or a work history that aligns with these key attributes. An orientation to detail, a willingness to take on new tasks, the ability to be punctual and keep others informed about events as they happen throughout the work day will be extremely important. The position is based at our downtown Pittsburgh headquarters location. Candidates must be available on a full time basis throughout the summer.
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service — just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, Grant Street is for you.
Want to start a discussion on your qualifications? You can start that process by clicking on the link below. Please submit a cover letter and make sure you tell us why you want to work for us as part of your application!