Do you dream of turning raw data into visualizations that help users find problems and act decisively to fix them? Would you love to introduce local governments to the power of business intelligence? Are you eager to apply your data skills to meaningful real-world predictive analytics problems?
Consider joining Grant Street Group as a data analytics intern this summer! We are a privately held software company that supports a variety of clients in government and finance. Our web applications support tax collection, electronic payments, bond auctions and more. Our interns share a passion for problem solving and the intellectual curiosity needed to learn continuously.
Over the course of the summer, our data analytics interns will work with our growing data analytics team to develop innovative data solutions for both internal teams and our customers. You’ll work on different projects across the company, such as prototyping new data visualizations, doing research and development on predictive analytics, or helping clients get value out of existing dashboards. You’ll have the freedom and autonomy to learn and grow, as well as the structure to keep you from getting stuck. Most importantly, you’ll get to own real and impactful projects.
What makes you the perfect fit? We seek talented folks who:
- Have a strong record of academic achievement.
- Seek out opportunities to learn.
- Have a passion for data analytics.
- Possess at least basic knowledge of SQL, a programming language, and statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Have a knack for solving complex problems.
- Know how to collaborate and communicate within a team environment.
- Candidates must be available on a full time basis throughout the summer.