Do you want an opportunity to practice your event planning skills under the guidance of an experienced professional?
Would you like to see how conference planning supports business objectives?
Are you capable of being a flexible team member who can work well with others?
Then Grant Street Group has the summer internship for you!
As an Event Planning Intern, you will work with our Conferences team on a variety of projects, such as our internal company conference and client user group meeting. You’ll learn about ways to stay organized, communicate with the team, and juggle multiple priorities.
We look for talented people who want to demonstrate their capabilities in conference and event planning while helping us delight our clients. What competencies could help qualify you for this opportunity?
- General knowledge about conference and event planning.
- Ability to manage schedules, follow project plans, and adjust to competing priorities.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel and the ability to use Google Apps.
- Superior customer service attributes including the ability to perform under tight deadlines and adjust plans to immediately meet customer needs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to proofread supporting conference documents.
- Candidates should have experience or academic course work that supports the general requirements of the job. The position is based at our downtown Pittsburgh office location and requires a full time commitment during the summer months. One week of travel may be required.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited for you to apply using the link below and begin your career with us.