Are you a talented storyteller? Eager for a chance to implement the marketing strategies you’ve learned in class? Are you interested in how marketing contributes to a company’s success?
Then Grant Street Group has the summer internship for you!
Over the course of your summer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project. We want you to have the freedom and autonomy to learn and grow, but the structure to keep you from getting stuck. With a mentor by your side, you will help the marketing team create content across many types of media. From printed flyers to high-end video production, you will be exposed to a range of traditional and digital marketing projects and will make an impact on our content creation strategy during your summer.
Attention to detail, a willingness to tackle new tasks, and an ability to incorporate innovative ideas into your projects are all important qualities for a candidate.
The position is based out of our downtown Pittsburgh headquarters location. Candidates must be available on a full-time basis throughout the summer.
What makes you the perfect fit? We seek talented folks who:
- Have a strong record of academic achievement
- Excel in communication, both written and oral
- Seek opportunities to go above and beyond
- Continuously demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Self-manage deadlines, assignments, and daily work routines
- Collaborate well with others
- Demonstrate proficiency on social media platforms
You will gain experience in a variety of areas, such as:
- Creating content for conferences, company meetings, social media, and client needs
- Writing, editing, and proofreading using collaborative tools
- Updating customer relationship management systems
- Assisting in the management of daily marketing operations
- Researching market trends
- Analyzing results of marketing initiatives
- Actively participating in social media postings
- Developing and delivering presentations